Friday, February 4, 2011

Award Time - Double Dhamaka

Hiii Friends,

I am very happy to receive 2 Awards !!!
Its been ages since I have had a real blogging experience again..!!!! I was away from the bloggers world, when I started studies last year September. A few weeks ago, I just thought of visiting my other blog (Food, music and beyond) to see some pooja procedures, its then I noticed that my both blogs are still on :), people are visiting and making use of it. 


And Special Special thanks to Reva of (http://www.kaarasaaram.com/) for inspiring me to start blogging again and giving me "one lovely blog award ". 
I have seen her blog and its amazing. I liked all her recipes and the clicks. 
I read that her recipes were published in Uk's Magazine "khaana Peena Naachna Gaana". Must say they were very good recipes...nice collection Reva :)

The Second award that I saw today was from Sangeetha of (http://recipe-excavator.blogspot.com).."Stylish Blogger Award". Her recipes give us a tour of South India, with awesome dishes like Avail, kootu..mainly focusing on traditional Tamilnadu dishes, which I really enjoy cooking.

Thanks To both the ladies !!!
I will try my best to be part of the bloggers world again !!!








To accept this award:
  • Thank the person who gave you this award
  • Share 7 things " About myself"
  • List 15 friends you like to pass on this award to


7 Things about myself:


1. Fun loving person  
2.  Extrovert - My nature
3. Cooking - my passion
4. Traveling - my hobby
5. Interior designing - my interest
6. Love my Husband and my family more than me
7. Believe in spiritualism - Fear and faith in God


I would like to share this award with the following 15 other friends:

1. Reva again!!!! ..
2. Sangeetha again!!!
3.Harikas' Kitchen  - like the carvings ..amazing Harika.!!! - http://harikaskitchen.blogspot.com/
5. Reshmi Mahesh - http://funwidfud.blogspot.com/



9 comments:

Rachu said...

Thankyou buddy! Aren't awards great..Its a proud moment for me...You have a lovely blog here... Gald to folloow you too..

ammaandbaby.blogspot.com/

Preety said...

congrats

Harika baratam said...

Lovely thank u so much dipika for your comments and award....congratulations for this award.

Pushpa said...

Congrats Dipika on the awards,wish you many more and thanks for sharing it with me.

kitchen queen said...

Hi Dipika thanks for visiting my blog and giving a nice comment.you too have a lovely blog.Congrats on winning the two awards.Keep it up and just keep rocking.Thank u so much for sharing the awards with me,it really means a lot to me.

Chitra said...

Congrats on the award, thnx for sending to me. :)

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Awards are real motivators :-) Was so glad to see you back. Congrats on your awards and thank you very much for remembering me. Will post it today...
Keep in touch
Deepa

Unknown said...

first time on your blog - congrats on your awards and wish you many more! Every day I am discovering more and more food bloggers! Your Cauliflower pickle looks very tempting!

Priya dharshini said...

Congrats on the award...Now following you